Make learning fun and interactive using a set of coloured dice with letter blends on each surface, for playing games and teaching the structure of words. Encourage and help your learners to experiment by throwing the dice to make new or silly words. Learners can see for themselves that words are formed by letters that make different sounds. Great for kinaesthetic learners who like to move while they are learning. Comes with a set of instructions and activities.
- Beginning, middle and endings of words.
- Printed instructions with many game options.
- Games can be easy and get harder to suit your learners.
300 Sight Words Cards
There are 300 Sight Words Cards which are split into three levels of 100. Each level are printed in their own colour and individually numbered for easy sorting. Let your learner touch and move the words around. Lots of games can be made up using these cards, including activities in our Reading and Spelling Made Simple books. Each card has one large word on the front, and the word used in a sentence as an example on the back.
- Split into three levels of difficulty to suit the level of your learners.
- Individually numbered for easy sorting.
- Colourful and fun with lots of activity suggestions.
Printable Resources Set #1
This set consists of high quality, easy to open, easy to print PDF files. Many activities and fun sheets are provided in both full colour and black and white for printing and colouring-in options. Print on white or coloured card or paper or adhesive sheets. Printable at A4 or A3 size depending on your printer’s options.
- 10 Assessment Sheets (including Learners List, Question, Answer & Recording sheets).
- 12 Activities (including Picture-Word Matching, Word Pyramid, Word Quilt, and Silent-E activities).
- 5 Fun Sheets (including bookmarks and stickers).
Index of Sounds – Reference Booklet
This very handy reference booklet shows the different patterns of English. It is a guide to show you where to find examples in each of the three Reading and Spelling Made Simple books – Book 1, Book 2 and Book 3. This four-page, laminated reference booklet is A5 size to conveniently slip into our books. Includes book and page references and illustrations in full colour.
- Four-page laminated reference booklet.
- A5 size so that it easily fits inside our books.